Saturday 2 March 2013

Pet Peevs !!!

We all have 'em; PET PEEVS !
The things that annoy us the most are actually on a website ' GetAnnoyed.com ' which inspired me for this post!

Note there's a difference between pet peevs and being slightly OCD.

A Huge Pet Peev of mine is, in general, poor hygiene. How dare you sneeze in your hands and try touch me you diseased ridden malnourished goat. How dare you not wash your hands after you've just wiped your pussy in the toilet and lick your fingers and go to touch me.
Bitch Nigga, that's that shit I don't like. I fucking don't like it. At all. Clearly your parents didn't raise you up, mother fucker you got dragged the fuck up.

With that being said here's their top 10 Pet Peevs which have been put together by the public in the USA. Is their any you can relate too?

Drivers who don't use a turn signal. 
People who read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter.
Kids who tease dogs through a fence.
People who drink directly out of the milk/orange juice containter.
Couples who sit on the same side of the booth when there is no one on the other side. 
Parents who bring their young kids to R rated films.
People that don't use coasters.
People who blame anything but themselves for THEIR failure.
People who sit next to you on public transportation even when there are other seats available.
Noisy eaters. 


There's many on that list that I agree with 100% with like 
NOISY EATERS - Oh my fucking gosh, we all know someone who is a noisy eater and my advice is to just throw them in a swimming pool and let a shark rape them so they learn their lesson.


People who drink drink directly out of the milk/orange juice carton - This one doesn't need to be explained, this one knocks me off my rocker. I don't understand why people do it, you're making people essentially share your salvia,germs. I don't want to drink orange juice with a side of your disease ridden self -__-

This is one of my own which I think we all get mad about but we've all done it to some poor soul:
When someone asks you to text/DM/@/FB them and  you do and they don't reply/take a century  to reply. It's like, why did you tell me to holla you if you ain't even gonna holl back gurl !


* INSERT GWEN STEFANI - HOLLA BACK GIRL. THAT WAS A SONG *

Tell us your views!


YOU KNOW THE DEAL FOLLOW:
@JUSTTHATCHANNEL
@EXCVI
@BOYRROSA
@THEEHANNAHLEE
AND MOI @COLLEENWILS_

LIKE OUR FB PAGE JUST THAT CHANNEL !

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment